2014 has been an incredible year of seeing God's faithfulness to our family and seeing him work in some amazing ways. You who are a part of our prayer support and those who give to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering and the Cooperative Program are a vital part of the work. God is using you. When you pray God works. When you give to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering people hear about Jesus.
Here are just a few of the things that God has done in southern Mexico this year:
- Churches from the USA have committed to make sure the Gospel is proclaimed in FIVE unreached people groups that previously had no one planting churches among them (Unengaged). Pray for the Z people (two language groups), the M people (two language groups), and the C people to soon have healthy churches planted among them.
- New teammates! Frank and Phoebe, Christy, and Rebecca joined the team this year. God is so good to provide more workers.
- New believers in several people groups and good relationships being made in so many communities. Relationships are the key to reaching the last unreached communities in Mexico.
- God is calling out more of our Mexican brothers and sisters to be a part of the task of taking the Light to the dark places. Please continue to pray for them.
- New relationships with Mexican pastors and missionaries are giving us opportunities to partner together to push back the darkness in ways that none of us could do on our own.
When you give to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering people hear about Jesus. God continues to use Southern Baptists to do amazing things. Will you give to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering this year? Will you give a sacrificial gift? Your local Southern Baptist church is your best channel of support BUT you can also give on-line. HERE IS THE LINK FOR ON-LINE GIVING.
If you would like to give directly to the work going on in southern Mexico and help provide ministry funds to our team then you can do that HERE! Make sure you put Jeff and Liesa Holeman as the Field Person's name.
We are excited about coming to the USA for some vacation and also taking some time to visit in some great churches. Here's our schedule:
- Dec 21. Center Grove Baptist Church. Maben, MS. (Morning)
- Dec 28. First Baptist Church. Yazoo City, MS. (Morning)
- Jan 4. First Baptist Church. Oxford, MS. (Morning)
Hope to see many of you during our time in the USA. Have a tremendous time celebrating the Father sending His Son to us and we hope your New Year is filled with blessings!
Jeff, Liesa, Haylee, and Jackson
Here are some photos of recent events...
|We are very fired up about going to the Chick Fil A |
Peach Bowl and cheering for our Rebels
on December 31.
|New believers who were baptized two weeks ago.|
Will you pray for them? They are the only
believers in their village.
|The growth hormone that Liesa has been taking|
is showing some results. Look how tall!
This is a Zoque friend she has been able to spend
|We don't know. Just something to do.|
|This is how Liesa and I spend most of our time.|
|Sara (Batgirl) and Katherine served with us for|
four months. Pray for them as they return to
the USA this week.
|Haylee and Jackson. Growing up. Great missionaries.|