- God continues to bless our family in so many ways. When we left the comfort of Oxford, MS we had so many questions and some fear about how the 'missionary life' would be. God has been faithful every step of the way in providing for our every need. He has used many of you to make sure that we are doing well.
- This month we saw THREE more unengaged, unreached people groups adopted by churches in the U.S. We are thankful for the progress being made that those from every nation, tribe and tongue are gaining access to the gospel.
- Our REAP North Peru team continues to be blessed by some of God's finest servants. It is an honor for us to work alongside such great people.
Please continue to pray for the following needs...
- Quality friendships for Haylee and Jackson. As parents this is one of our greatest concerns. We are trusting the Lord to provide for 'His' children. They belong to Him and He knows what they need and when.
- The task of reaching North Peru with the gospel is HUGE. Please pray for more churches to adopt unreached people groups here in Peru.
- Our student projects this summer with bring over 100 college students to work with us. Please pray for our summer projects and that God would use them to advance the Kingdom here in Peru.
Thank you for your partnership! Keep 'holding the rope.'